A facial recognition system is a computer application for automatically identifying or verifying a person from a digital image or a video frame from a video source. Our software has the additional ability to understand and decode facial expressions as an important part of nonverbal communication.
The advantages of facial recognition are manifold:
- Positive verification based on the person, not a manufactured device that can be duplicated or forged;
- Privacy: our software operates in secure, closed-loop environments, ensuring the privacy of our recognition processes and the users’ identity;
- Flexibility: our software can operate over any mix of network and data system infrastructures, enabling seamless integration into existing platforms and databases;
- Passivity: our software can operate without the cooperation of the subject being identified in such environments where there are crowds, movement and non-optimal illumination
- Reduces manpower needs for crowd surveillance while increasing the likelihood of identifying selected individuals.
Face Recognition Suite: Apps & SDK
- Zss – Zone Screening Suite
- Finder – Face Finder
- Verifier – ISO 19794/5 Confortmity Check
- Virtualiser – 3D Face form one face image
- Recogniser – Face recognition
- Tracker – Face tracking on oneor more video streams
- Emotion detection